Adapted from Yellow Bliss Road
Great for a tailgate or fall picnic!
8 oz Plain Greek Yogurt
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1 clove of garlic, minced
1/2 small onion, diced
2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (Rotisserie chicken works great for this)
2 Roma tomatoes, diced
1 large yellow or red pepper, diced
1-15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
1-15 oz can corn, drained
The zest and juice of 1 lime
Salt to taste
1. Mix yogurt, garlic, spices, and lime juice in a small bowl and set
2. Mix chicken, veggies, onions and beans in a large bowl.
3. Add yogurt mixture and stir to combined.
4. Add salt to suit your taste.
5. You can serve right away or make ahead. Top with the lime zest when you
are ready to serve it.
6. Best when served with Jalapeno Ranch Eat Your Vegetables!