• Juice of 1 to 2 lemons
• 2 pounds cauliflower, cored and cut into large bite-size pieces (about 6½ cups florets)
• 1 large cucumber—halved lengthwise, seeded and cut into ¼-inch dice (about 2 cups)
• 1 large tomato, cut into ¼-inch dice (about 1 cup)
• ¾ cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
• ½ cup finely chopped dill
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint leaves
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• Fine sea salt
• Crumbled Eat Your Vegetables (your favorite flavor, I used Sea Salt)
1. Zest one of the lemons. Juice the zested lemon along with enough of the remaining lemon to yield ⅓ cup lemon juice. Set the zest and juice aside.
2. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the cauliflower to finely chop it into small, grainlike pieces, scraping down the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Cover a work surface with a clean, dry kitchen towel and turn the cauliflower out onto the towel. Twist the cauliflower in the towel to extract any moisture.
3. Transfer the cauliflower to a large mixing bowl and add the lemon zest, lemon juice, cucumber, tomato, parsley, dill, mint and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and serve at room temperature or chilled.
4. Crumble Eat Your Vegetables on top just before serving.
Recipe reprinted with permission from THE CLEAN PLATES COOKBOOK © 2012 by Jared Koch with Jill Silverman Hough, Running Press, a member of the Perseus Books Group.